Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com;} td { font-family: verdana; color: #000000; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 11px; -->

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

* Me *

Cute-Spot.com - Myspace Generators and Glitter Graphics!


2nd December
Singaporean
Mass Comm student
pinkified[at]gmail[dot]com

* Loves *

Baby
Food
Pink
Singing
Reading
Potatoes!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from raspberrii. Make your own badge here.

* Friends *

My armpit-digging/smelling bro
Hiddy
Apple
Collin
Jonathan
Jimmy
Edmund
Liyi
Hongmei
Geok Lan
Suying
Yaozhong
Ain
Nasrul
Guo Qiang
Vanessa
Carlos
Gledwood

* Food blogs i frequent *

Aromacookery
Ate Too Much
Baking Mum
Camemberu
Chubby Hubby
Culinary Schools Guide
Cupcake Bakeshop
Drool Worthy
Eat Eaten Ate
Evan's Kitchen Ramblings
Food Glorious Food
Food Recentrunes
Food Wishes
Good Food Good Mood
Happy Home Baking
ieatishootipost
Jaime La Nourriture
Jux Ximply Food
Mad Baker
Mug Eat Blog
She Bakes and She Cooks
She Paints the Kitchen Red
Singapura Daily Makan
Sweet Indulgences
The Baking Ninja
The Travelling Hungryboy
Timeless Facade
World of Cindy
Yochana's Cake Delight
Zu's Kitchen

* Cupcakes & Other Bakes For Sale *

Angelz Cup
Awfully Chocolate
Baked Ideas
Bridgette's Pantry
Buttercup Cakeshop
Carnival and Co.
CCup Gourmet Cupcakes
Choc.a.bloc
Cotton Candy Bakeshop
Cupcake Culture
Cupcake Divinity
Cupcake Inn
Cupcake Momma
Cups 'n' Cakes
Dessert Couture
Dream Cakes
Gobi Desserts
Juz My Cakes
Lil' Foot Pâtisserie
Mad Baker
Minicupcakes
Mong's Cupcakes
Obolo
Ophilia.Treats
Pateli's Crave
Perfect Fairy Cakes
Perfect Frosting
Room for Dessert
Simply Cupcakes
SliZES
Sugarly Nice
The Cupcake Bakery
The Fiend Bakes
Yummyumkins

* Archives *

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010









ping.sg - i ping u pong

singapore blog directory

Blog Flux Directory









eXTReMe Tracker

affordable web hosting



* Tuesday, January 20, 2009 *

My 22nd Birthday: Cafe Cartel

22nd December

Let me start off by saying that it was a bad idea to go to plaza singapura's cafe cartel for my birthday lunch with milo and mion before our tutorial~

I forgot who suggested it but i think it's stupid me coz it was just at the entrance of plaza singapura, there were empty tables still and we had about an hour to spare~

This experience totally reminded me why i haven't been to cafe cartel in years~


Ok, so we were seated and we ordered 3 set lunches. We got ourselves some of their free-flow bread to cushion our tummies nicely first before the soup arrived:


I think it was mushroom soup; i kinda gulped it down without noticing~


That's mion's grilled fish pasta in cream sauce. We all tasted it and agreed that it was mediocre at best~

Milo ordered the same dish (jumbo chicken leg in black pepper sauce) and i thought we were going to receive our orders at the same time.

After about 15 minutes after ordering, both milo and mion have received their main courses. I have not. And the nightmare officially began.

I waited 10 more minutes before i got hold of a server to help me check on my order. He took look at our receipt and brushed me off by saying that my jumbo leg will need much longer to prepare. HELLO? My friend already had hers ok!?

But never mind, i gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited for 10 more minutes before i got hold of another server to help me check on my order in the kitchen. He said he would and he returned with a freakin' wrong dish!

I then got hold of first server who brushed me off to check on my order coz my order has had ample time to be prepared, rriigghhtt? He agreed and scurried off. By that time i was already seething with anger coz we had a tutorial class to rush to!

I managed to get hold of a manager and complained to her that i have been waiting for almost 40 minutes and there's still no sight of my stupid jumbo chicken leg! She finally got another server to get me my freakin' order and mumbled a sorry to me. Wah lao!

Here's the offending dish:


They've obviously forgotten about my order lor. And it's not even that nice. The chicken would have been tasteless without the black pepper sauce~

Dessert:


Magnolia ice-cream. -_-"


I only had less than 15 minutes to gulp down my lunch and ice-cream before rushing off to class!

I sent them a complaint via their online feedback form some time later and insisted on a reponse from them in my complaint, if not i think they will 不把我放在眼里 leh! I received a reply 2 days later saying that they will conduct an internal investigation~

On the very next day, they replied and apologised, saying that the staff "acknowledged the incident with regrets". Yeh right. Like i believe!

Both of their emails actually sound suspiciously like template answers to me. I remember reading the exact same words from another blog where the blogger had complained to cafe cartel and received their email reply too!

Cafe Cartel 根本一点诚意都沒有嘛!

4 Comments:

  • At Sunday, February 01, 2009 9:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehehe lan can guan er yi ne, baby bie sheng qi qi , xia ci bu qu jiu hao le orh.bu guo picture hai bu cuo ne hahahhahahahaha.wo kan ta men qu investigate pi gu lah...

     
  • At Monday, February 02, 2009 2:05:00 AM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    hehehe dui ne lan can guan lai de ne, wo men dou ji nian mei qu chi le hor? hahaha ni zhe zhi sha baby, hai shuo picture kan qi lai bu cuo ah haha! na shi yin wei wo pai de hao hahaha! dui lor wo men cai bu xiang xing ta men you investigate! dang wo men shi sha gua!

     
  • At Wednesday, February 04, 2009 1:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eh B3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy Belated Bday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    how come you not online late nights anymore /sob

     
  • At Wednesday, February 04, 2009 8:00:00 PM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    hiddy,

    thanx!! haha B3... only u and PL call me that!

    i still go online till very late every night, just that i don't sign in to msn every night!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

* * * * * * * * *

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

*HUGS* in total!
Give Yvonne more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Layout * shadowmist